The majority of landlords have been used to making do with yields of 4.0% to 6.0%. The cessation of tax deductible mortgage interest, introduction of 3% SDLT levy and increasing regulatory burdens are leaving most landlords with significant additional costs with many even losing money.
- Minimise your costs and even increase your cash flow and yield
- Rid yourself of the hassles in dealing with letting agents or managing your own tenancies
Hand the keys to lets2share.co.uk and we will take care of:
- Compliance with LACORS regulations, HMO licencing and Development Control (where required)
- Health and Safety risk assessments
- Re-modelling to HMO Living Standards
- Maintenance and repair works
- Fixtures and Fittings
- Utility transfer and modelling
- Letting each room
- Our Asset and Facilities Management team take care of it 24/7 and forward the net rent to you after fees and utility costs.
- We will produce an annual report for your accountant and you’ll have an online portal to access and monitor everything, from marketing and repairs to all documents and accounts.
- lets2share.co.uk’s landlord company can lease the building from you. They take full authoritative control and responsibility, pay you a fixed rent and also cover all operational expenses, utilities and void periods.
- The home is managed by the Asset and Facilities Management team at no cost to you. You just take care of capital expenses as and when required plus buildings insurance.